|• Wells Fargo||• Chase||• Citi Mortgage|
|• First Horizon Bank||• HSBC||• Midland Bank|
|• Ocwen||• Bank of America||• OneWest Bank|
A. Know your options!
The first step is to find out if you are eligible for a loan modification. It only takes 5-10 minutes to gather the required information. We then submit your application to our legal department. They review your information within 24 hours and call you back with the results of your eligibility.
At Axelrod & Associates, Inc., we provide you with an absolutely FREE, no-obligation eligibility assessment. We will tell you up front, whether or not you are eligible for a loan modification under current laws and your lender's guidelines.
& sign the documents
WE HANDLE THE REST!
“Axelrod & Associates is very responsive. They handled the entire process so we didn't have to be involved at all. They answered all our questions and made the process very easy.” - Melissa and Josh Arionus
“Definitely call them! The initial phone call was well worth the time, and the process that has followed has been very easy for me, and easily understandable. I always feel that I am the most important client they have, and I never feel spoken down to.” – Anonymous
- It only takes 5-10 minutes to gather the requisite information about your situation, income and expenses.
- Our legal team will review your responses in order to determine your eligibility at absolutely no cost to you. You will be notified within 24 hours of your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, we send a representative to your location to complete the required paperwork.
- Your forms and supporting income and expense documentation are then analyzed for accuracy and to ensure your documents meet all requirements and guidelines.
- It generally takes up to 2 weeks to prepare your modification package and submit it to your lender.
- From this point, we relentlessly hound your lender to make sure your paperwork is processed as soon as possible. This process will depend on your bank but generally takes 90-120 days.
- Once your lender processes your paperwork, we will negotiate the terms of your loan modification. This can take up to 30 days.
- After the modification is negotiated, it is sent to an underwriter and then your final package is provided to you. This process can take as long as 30 days.
- Once the loan modification is approved, we ensure that you understand the new terms of your loan, and assist you with any questions you may have.
- Throughout the process we keep in touch with you, according to a pre-planned schedule, in order to keep you apprised of the status of your loan modification.